Wednesday, January 28, 2009

Yeah! My First Blog

I've been told that blogging is the way to go so I've always wanted to have a blog for the longest time---but did I know how to blog? Do I even have time to blog? So I resolved that for 2009, I will find the time to finally learn how to blog and here I am with my new blog site! I am actually super excited! I can't wait to share what we've all been doing at Decor & You.

Decor & You located in the Highlands Town Center (did I say we just moved to this terrific location before the holidays?) is a full service interior decorating company. So yes-- we do everything you can ever imagine to help you create the interior space you've been dreaming of. From a simple paint consultation to putting together a room or your entire home-- we are there for you.

We have a team of designers that I know you'll enjoy working with (and yes--- they too are very talented and great in what they do!). So if you want to make your home comfortable, warm and inviting but have no time to do it, are stuck and don't know what's missing and hate running from store to store trying to find that perfect piece-- remember we are just a phone call away!

1 comment:

  1. Congratulations on your first blog! I think you are going to be very good at it!

    ReplyDelete